Ram Cichlids Mikrogeophagus ramirezi in the Wild

[vc_row][vc_column][lab_heading title_tag=”H1″ title=”Ram Cichlids Mikrogeophagus ramirezi in the Wild”]by Ivan Mikolji / 2011[/lab_heading][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”7739″ img_size=”medium” onclick=”kalium_lightbox”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]After During many years of investigating and exploring continental bodies of freshwater in Venezuela, I have run across a large number of cichlids; some being very rare in the aquarium hobby such as the Laetacara fulvipinnis and some that are very common as the Heros severus and the Mikrogeophagus ramirezi commonly called the Ram cichlids in the aquarium hobby.

Ram cichlids habitats vary a lot due to their extended distribution. In some flooded area habitats they can be seen migrating by the millions. In this article I will write about one very special spot in a morichal habitat river which I have explored repeatedly year after year. What makes this spot so special is that it houses a group of six to ten large Rams in one specific 50 square foot area. This doesn’t mean that there are no rams a mile up or down the river, but I have never seen a large ram 200 yards upstream or downstream form that spot. It is amazing to go there once or twice a year, in the rainy and dry season for many years and still find that group of individuals in the same spot. Rams probably don’t live more than a year or so, so this must be a special permanent spot for adult rams.

I will start my story on the last two days of a 17 day expedition throughout the Venezuelan territory.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”7746″ img_size=”medium” add_caption=”yes” alignment=”center” onclick=”kalium_lightbox”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]I get up at 6 in the morning at the small town of El Temblador, which means Electric Eel and drive 2 hours north to my Ram location near the Orinoco River Delta and things are looking good! The sun is shining and the sky had no clouds. This is very good for underwater photography. In this area it normally rains every day in the rainy season, and if it doesn’t rain, at least there’s grey clouds all day long which lessens the chance to get good pictures. From the highway I detour into a small broken down back road which transforms into a small dirt road which at the end takes me to a very bad road (if you can even call it a road when you have to put the four wheel drive on).

I drive as near as I can to the river, park the truck and as usual I put on some repellent over my clothes and have a nice breakfast sitting on the tail gate which consist of a can of tuna with crackers. To accompany that nice gourmet meal which I have had for the past 14 days in a row, I have a glass of hot shaken soda. At this moment I’m really thinking of a grilled steak and mountains of mashed potatoes. Once I finish eating I put all my gear together and get into my wetsuit, spray myself with repellent again and start my 200 yard walk to the Ram spot.

The task of walking 200 yards seems easy but the “gear” consists of a 22 pound waterproof plastic case which includes the video and photographing camera with all the underwater accessories plus thermometer, pH meter, etc. The other thing to carry is the snorkeling gear bag which has the mask, fins and other loose stuff in it like a drink or snack.  I usually also carry a 14 pound lead belt in it, but I decided it was better to wear it than carry it this time.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”7747″ img_size=”medium” add_caption=”yes” alignment=”center” onclick=”kalium_lightbox”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The 200 yard trip in the waist high brush with all this heavy gear is slowed down at midpoint by a barbed wire fence. This fence has 5 filaments of barb wire at one foot intervals from the ground. As I am by myself I slide the heavy case full of “delicate stuff under the wire, and throw the snorkeling bag over to the other side. Deciding how to cross the barbwire fence is a whole other task. The wires are too close to each other to pass through the middle. I either go over the top or drag myself on the ground under the last filament.

I decide to go over the top, thinking that balancing myself on a 5 foot high barb wire looks much easier than dragging myself on the brush full of insects and small spines. As I balance myself on the thin barbwire I start to laugh, thinking what a local person would think if he saw a person in a jungle area, in the middle of nowhere, wearing a wetsuit, and climbing clumsily over a fence! Once the barbwire fence saga is over I still have 100 yards to go. As I have my wet suit on, under direct tropical sunlight with 91 °F weather, I’m sweating profusely and now I wish for a cloud to pass or rain to fall! Again, I apply repellent, my wetsuit is a short sleeved, short legged, design and the brush and sweat wore it off.

At last at the ram spot, I throw all the stuff on the river bank and jump into the river deep area to cool off. Sitting there thinking that I have to do the same odyssey again to head back in a couple of hours makes me feel upset but the cold water makes every thought cool off.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”7749″ img_size=”medium” add_caption=”yes” alignment=”center” onclick=”kalium_lightbox”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]After 5 minutes I get out of the water and start looking for the rams from the river bank. The ram spot has no trees on the banks so there is no shade. Rams are usually found in waters which are less than 2 feet deep.

Looking for them from the outside has many advantages, too. First, it is easier to spot them from outside of the water because from the inside the aquatic plants don’t let you see them. Second, from the outside the fish get less scared and do not swim away that much as walking in the water. Third, walking outside, leaves their habitat intact without damaging the aquatic plants and the water doesn’t get stirred. Fourth, if you spot the fish, you can take an outside picture of its pristine habitat and most important of all is to look at their behavior. I have found that if you take the time to view the fish from the outside before getting into the water, you always wind up taking better pictures or videos.

To me it’s important to count how many individuals there are. Are they spawning or with fry? If I scare them by passing my hand over the water or jumping, where do they go to hide out? How long does it take them to come out of their hideouts? How fast does the water flow? Where am I going to position myself in the water to take the pictures? I also take pH or temperature readings at this moment. The water parameters are; pH 6.2, and the water temperature in the shallow, 1 foot deep water, where the Rams live reads 82.4 °F.

I spot six adult rams, their brilliant colors can be seen from the outside 6 feet away in 1 foot deep water. I see that there are many aquatic plants which slow down the water current and there is a small open area with no plants where they come out once in a while to feed. I decide that the 2 square foot open area is the only spot where I’m going to be able to photograph them. At this moment my head is so hot from the sun; it feels like if I can fry a steak on it, again I wish I could eat a steak with mashed potatoes. I quickly take the outside habitat picture, sink a 3 foot stick 4 inches into the river bank near the ram spot, put the entire underwater camera together, take a sip of the super hot soda, get my mask, and head into the water 15 yards under the ram spot into the deeper area of the river.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”7751″ img_size=”medium” add_caption=”yes” alignment=”center” onclick=”kalium_lightbox”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]I slowly start dragging myself up the river against the water current following the direction of the stick I placed on the water edge as a reference point. I say dragging instead of swimming because I have my 14 pound lead belt on my waist in 2 feet deep water. The lead belt prevents me from being dragged by the water current.

As I approach the 1 foot shallow area, the large amount of aquatic plants makes it impossible for me to see 2 inches past my mask. The only way to guide myself is to take my head out of the water and look at the stick. As the water gets shallower and with abundant plants the water current gets slower. As the water gets slower it drops all the organic matter that the water is dragging and it doesn’t have the strength or inertia to wash it away. This lack of strong current topped the river silica sand substrate with something you can describe as organic quicksand. Every time I drag myself closer to the shore I sink more into this mushy combination of silt, sticks, decaying leaves combined with silica sand. This mush was around 4 to 5 inches thick and under it was the firm silica sand substrate.

Soon I manage to get to the 2 foot clearing and see no Rams. I wait patiently to see if they come out to the clear to feed on the mush. Not even 10 minutes later, they seem to get used to me and come out to the clearing to feed as if I wasn’t there.

At this moment I realize I have a couple of other problems. As I am now in 1 foot deep water or less my back is not underwater. The mosquitoes are starting to have a feast through my wetsuit. I rock from side to side to see if I can scare them away which all of a sudden makes the mush start flying suspending particles all over the water making photography impossible. I decide to concentrate myself and try to mentally disconnect my back “feeling nerves”, with little success.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”7752″ img_size=”medium” add_caption=”yes” alignment=”center” onclick=”kalium_lightbox”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”7739″ img_size=”medium” add_caption=”yes” alignment=”center” onclick=”kalium_lightbox”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]My other problem is that I’m lying against the slow current and all I see is the backside of the rams. As they are always swimming against the current I only have very few moments in which they turn to a good angle to take the picture. As a result I have to spend a long time waiting for them to “pose” correctly and hopefully be concentrated enough to press the shutter button at the exact moment.

As time goes by looking at the Rams underwater, all of a sudden, everything falls into place and I forget about everything. I can only describe the feeling as complete relaxation. All thoughts go away and I feel like I’m supposed to be there, living with the rams, as if I was one of them.

Rams in their natural habitat spend 90% of their time feeding and the rest of the time they are either flashing their fins at other Rams or expelling other fish that intrude in their feeding grounds. As they feed, they gulp up the mush in their mouths and start to “chew” on it. Soon afterwards they spit out the larger inedible material and swallow whatever they find edible while sifting and expelling the fine leftovers by their operculum. In this whole process they lift small clouds of silt. When four Rams were eating simultaneously it was impossible to photograph them for they would make the water very murky.

After more than two hours and 346 pictures taken I decide that I have enough good pictures and turn off the camera laying it down in between the aquatic plants. I look at the rams and forget about “work” and just observe them as they are, in their natural habitat.

After a long while I get out of the water, get my video camera and do the same approaching process again and shoot some video. At that moment, the Rams are not scared of me anymore, which makes the filming process quicker. Before it gets too late I get out of the water and start my voyage to the truck. This time with a wet wetsuit and totally relaxed, the 200 yard trip back and over the fence feels like heaven.

I have a late lunch again in the tailgate. This time lunch consists of crackers and canned tuna, a nice break from tuna and crackers. The soda which I placed in the water is now 83 °F, cooler than air temperature!

I drive up for two hours and get to the city of Maturin in which I meet with a good Canadian friend of mine that does oil rig cleanups in the area. He offers me to stay at a house he rented out for him and his workers. We have a nice steak for dinner with a lot of potatoes and go back to the house, by now it’s eight at night.

Once at the house he shows me to a spare bedroom at the second floor. Unpacking some clean clothes I hear a racket in the bottom floor. As I go down I hear that some workers are asking my friend to place them in a hotel. As I ask why, they say that the house is haunted and that they haven’t been able get a good night sleep in a long time. They say that every other night they see the ghost or spectrum of a small girl walking around their beds or in the kitchen when they are cooking.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”7753″ img_size=”medium” add_caption=”yes” alignment=”center” onclick=”kalium_lightbox”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]After some minutes of arguing, my friend takes some to a nearby hotel. The bravest, stay at the house saying they have seen the girl ghost but don’t mind her. I stayed in the house with my camera in hand just in case I saw her, but after trying to sleep with one eye open and the other closed I fell asleep until the next day. Early in the morning and with no ghost pictures but a lot of Ram pictures, I drove 12 hours back home.

This article has been published at:

  • Tropical Fish Hobbyist Magazine – June 2011

[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Cíclido enano de Ramírez (Mikrogeophagus ramirezi) en su hábitat natural

Después de muchos años de investigación y exploración de los cuerpos de agua dulce en Venezuela, yo me he topado con una gran cantidad de cíclidos; algunos siendo muy extraños en la acuariofilia como los Laetacara fulvipinnis y otros muy comunes como los Heros severus y los Mikrogeophagus ramirezi los cuales tiene varios nombres comunes como cíclidos mariposa, ramirensis, y en ingles “ram”.

El hábitat de los cíclidos mariposa varía mucho debido a su extensa distribución. En algunas áreas inundadas los puedes ver migrando de a millones, en este artículo escribiré sobre un lugar muy especial en un morichal que he explorado repetidamente año tras año. Lo que hace a este sitio tan especial es que alberga un grupo entre 6 y 10 ramirezis de gran tamaño en un área de 15 metros cuadrados. Esto no significa que no haya ramirezis unos kilómetros rio abajo o río arriba, pero nunca he visto ninguno de buen tamaño a 200 metros rio abajo o arriba de este sitio. Es asombroso ir para ese sitio una o dos veces al año en la temporada de lluvia y la de sequía durante varios años y aun encontrar este grupo de individuos en el mismo lugar. Los cíclidos mariposa probablemente no viven más de un año y un poco más, así que este debe ser un lugar permanente, especial para adultos de esta especie.

Empezaré mi historia en mis últimos dos días de una expedición de 17 días por el territorio venezolano. Me despierto a las 6 de la mañana en un pequeño pueblo llamado El Temblador, el cual hace referencia a la anguila eléctrica que se haya en Venezuela y se le denomina con este nombre, manejo dos horas norte hasta mi locación especial cerca del delta del rio Orinoco y las cosas lucen fantásticas. El sol está brillando y el cielo despejado. Esto es excelente para la fotografía bajo el agua. En esta área suele llover todos los días durante la época lluviosa, y si no llueve, por lo menos hay nubes grises todo el día, achicando las posibilidades de una buena fotografía. Desde la autovía me desvío a una pequeña ruta muy deteriorada que se transforma en un pequeño camino de tierra que me lleva a una vía en peores condiciones (si es que le puedes llamar vía cuando tienes que poner la doble tracción para seguir manejando).

Conduzco tan cerca como puedo hasta el río, estaciono la camioneta y como usualmente hago me pongo un poco de repelente por toda mi ropa y tengo un buen desayuno sentado en el portón, que consiste en una lata de atún acompañada de galletas de soda. Para acompañar este platillo gourmet que he tenido por los últimos 14 días seguidos, tengo un vaso de soda batida y caliente. En este momento en realidad estoy pensando en un filete de carne a la parrilla con una montaña de puré de patatas. Una vez terminada tal delicatez, pongo todo mi equipo junto y me cambio a mi traje isotérmico, me pongo otro poco de repelente y comienzo mi caminata de 200 metros hasta mi lugar secreto.

La tarea de caminar 200 metros puede sonar fácil, pero con mi equipaje que consiste de una maleta de plástico aprueba de agua y 10 kilos que incluye la cámara fotográfica y la de video con todos sus accesorios subacuáticos, medidor de pH, termómetro, etc, no es tan sencillo. La otra cosa que cargo es el equipo de esnórquel en un bolso que tiene la máscara, el tubo y las chapaleas además de algunas cosas sueltas como bocadillos y alguna bebida, También suelo cargar una correa de plomo de 7 kilos, pero esta vez decido que es mejor llevarla puesta que cargarla.

El trayecto con todo el peso encima se me alarga justo a la mitad del camino al tener que cruzar un alambre de púas. Esta cerca tiene 5 filamentos de alambre de púas a intervalos de 30 centímetros del suelo. Como yo estoy solo paso la maleta con los artefactos delicados por debajo de la cerca y lanzo el bolso con el esóorquel para el otro lado por encima de esta. Decidir cómo cursaré al otro lado es un dilema. Los alambres están muy pegados el uno con el otro para pasar por el medio así que o intento pasarle por encima o simplemente me deslizo en la tierra por debajo de ella.

Decido ir por arriba pensando que balancearme por un una cerca de alambre de metro y medio es más fácil que arrastrarme bajo ella llenándome de insectos y pequeñas espinas. Mientras me balanceo me empiezo a reír, pensando en lo que una persona local pensaría al ver alguien en la jungla, en el medio de la nada en un traje isotérmico trepando un alambrado. Una vez que llego al otro lado todavía tengo 100 metros por adelante. Como tengo mi vestimenta isotérmica, bajo un una luz tropical directa con 33 grados Celsius, sudo profusamente y ahora deseo que una nube pase y que empiece a llover. Otra vez me aplico repelente, mi traje es de un diseño manga corta y piernas cortas así que toda la actividad y sudor han acabado con los efectos de mi repelente.

Finalmente llego al sitio de los Mikrogeophagus ramirezi, yo lanzo mis cosas al banco del río y me zambullo a lo hondo del río para enfriarme. Me siento allí y recuerdo que tendré que pasar por la misma odisea de regreso en un par de horas, lo cual me enoja pero el agua fría calma mis sentimientos.

Después de cinco minutos, salgo del agua y empiezo a buscar a los ramirezis desde el banco del río. Mi sitio no tiene árboles y no tiene sombra. Estos peces generalmente son encontrados en aguas no más profundas de 60 centímetros.

Intentar encontrarlos desde afuera tiene muchas ventajas. Primero es más fácil verlos desde fuera del agua porque las plantas acuáticas dentro del agua no te dejan verlos. Segundo, desde afuera los peces se asustan menos y no se alejan tanto como al caminar por el agua. Tercero, caminando por afuera dejas su hábitat intacto sin hacerle daño a las plantas y además no remueves el agua. Cuarto, si ves el pez puedes tomarles fotos desde afuera a su hábitat prístino y lo más importante de todo, puedes observar su comportamiento. Yo he descubierto que si te tomas el tiempo para ver este pez desde afuera antes de sumergirte al agua, siempre obtendrás mejores fotos o videos.

Para mi es importante contar cuantos especímenes hay ¿Se están reproduciendo o ya tienen alevines? ¿Si paso mi mano por el agua se asustarán? ¿A dónde van ellos a esconderse? ¿Cuánto tiempo tardan ellos en salir de sus escondites? ¿Qué tan fuerte es la corriente del agua? ¿Dónde me colocaré en el agua para tomar las fotos? También mido el pH y la temperatura en estos momentos. Los parámetros del agua son; pH 6.2, y la temperatura en lo poco profundo, 30 centímetros de hondo, donde los ramirezis viven la lectura es 82.4 F.

Me encuentro con 6 ramirezis adultos, sus brillantes colores pueden ser vistos desde afuera hasta a dos metros de distancia bajo agua de 30 centímetros de profundidad. Veo que hay muchas plantas acuáticas que hacen la corriente menos intensa y también hay áreas abiertas, a las que ellos salen de vez en cuando a comer. Decido que aquel lugar de 60 centímetros cuadrados es el único sitio en el que poder fotografiarles. En este momento mi cabeza está hirviendo a causa del sol, tanto que parece que podría cocinar un filete sobre ella, otra vez deseo poder comer un filete acompañado de puré de patatas. Rápidamente tomo las fotos externas del hábitat, hundo un palo de 10 centímetros dentro de la orilla del río cerca del sitio de los ramirezi, acomodo mi cámara subacuática, tomo un sorbo de la soda caliente, me coloco la máscara y me dirijo al agua a 14 metros abajo del lugar con los ramirezis, en la parte honda del río.

Lentamente me arrastro río arriba en contra de la corriente, siguiendo el palo que he colocado en la orilla como punto de referencia. Digo arrastrando envés de nadando porque llevo puesta mi correa de plomo, que pesa 7 kilos, en mi cintura, en aguas de 60 centímetros de profundidad. La correa me permite evitar que la corriente no me arrastre. Mientras me acerco a la área de 30 centímetros de profundidad, la cantidad de vegetación acuática me hacen imposible ver 5 centímetros delante de mi mascara. La única manera de orientarme es sacando mi cabeza del agua y buscando la rama que he colocado. Mientras el agua se vuelve menos honda y posee más vegetación la corriente va cesando. A medida que el agua es más lenta bota toda la materia orgánica que esta carga, ya que en esta área ya no tiene fuerza suficiente para seguir arrastrándola. Esta falta de corriente y la arena de sílice, que es el sustrato del río crean algo que puedes llamar arena movediza orgánica. Cada vez que me arrastro más a la orilla me hundo más en la suave combinación de limo, palitos, hojas y arena. Esta mezcla es de unos 10 a 13 centímetros de profundidad, debajo de ella está la firme arena de sílice.

Pronto yo logro llegar al claro donde he colocado la rama y no veo ningún cíclido mariposa. Espero pacientemente para ver si salen para alimentarse de sobre esta mezcla de arena. Aún no han pasado los 10 minutos, cuando estos ya parecen haberse acostumbrado a mi presencia y salen al claro a alistarse como si yo no estuviera allí. En este momento me doy cuenta de que tengo un par de problemas. Ahora que estoy en agua de solo 30 centímetros de profundidad los mosquitos se están empezando a dar un festín de mi espalda la cual sobresale del agua. Muevo mi espalda de un lado a otro para asustar a los mosquitos, lo cual de repente hace que toda la materia orgánica empieza a dispersarse por toda el agua, haciendo la fotografía imposible. Yo intento concentrarme e intentar desconectarme mentalmente con poco éxito. Mi otro problema es que estoy acostado contra la suave corriente y todo lo que veo es la parte trasera de los ramirezis. Como ellos siempre están nadando en contra de la corriente, hay muy pocos momentos en los que se ponen en un buen ángulo para sacarles una buena foto. Como resultado tengo que esperar un buen rato para que ellos “posen” correctamente y con esperanzas estar suficientemente concentrado para presionar el botón en el momento exacto para concretar la foto.

Mientras el tiempo pasa mirando a los cíclidos mariposa bajo el agua, espontáneamente todo cae en su lugar y me olvido de todo. Solamente puedo describir este sentimiento como el relajo total. Todos mis pensamientos desaparecen y me siento como que se supone que debo estar allí, viviendo con los ramirezis, como si fuera uno de ellos.

Los ramirezis en su hábitat natural pasan el 90% de su tiempo alimentándose y el resto es o mostrarle sus aletas abiertas a otros ramirezis o espantando otros peces que invaden su espacio de alimentación. Mientras ellos comen, toman bocanadas de arena y la empiezan a “masticar”. Poco después ellos escupen esta mezcla y se tragan lo que sea que encuentren comestible de esta, mientras mueven y botan el resto de los residuos por su opérculo. En este proceso ellos levantan pequeñas nubes de limo. Cuando cuatro cíclidos mariposa estaban comiendo simultáneamente era imposible fotografiarles porque hacían el agua muy turbia para obtener buenas fotos.

Después de más de 346 fotos tomadas decido que tengo fotos lo suficientemente buenas y apago la cámara y la coloco entre las plantas acuáticas. Veo a los ramirezis y me olvido del “trabajo” y simplemente los observo como son en su hábitat salvaje.

Luego de un largo rato me salgo del agua, cojo mi videocámara y hago el mismo proceso de acercamiento y grabo algunos videos. En ese momento, los ramirezis ya no están asustados por mi presencia, lo que hace el proceso de filmación más rápido. Antes de que sea muy tarde me salgo del agua y empiezo mi travesía a la camioneta. Esta vez en mi traje isotérmico y totalmente relajado, el viaje de 200 metros de vuelta se siente como el paraíso.

Tengo un almuerzo tardío en el portón. Esta vez mi almuerzo consiste de atún enlatado y galletas de soda ¡Un buen descanso de tanto atún y galletas de soda! La soda que coloqué en el agua ahora está a 29 grados Celsius ¡Más fría que la temperatura del aire!

Manejo por dos horas y llego a la ciudad de Maturín en la cual me reúno con un buen amigo canadiense que hace mantenimiento a plataformas petrolíferas en el área. El me ofrece estadio en la casa que ha rentado para él y sus trabajadores. Tenemos un buen filete para la cena acompañado con un montón de patatas y volvemos a la casa, ahora ya son las 8 de la noche.

Una vez en la casa el me muestra el cuarto donde dormiré en el segundo piso. Desempacando ropa limpia escucho un sonido extraño en el piso de abajo. Mientras voy bajando escucho a unos trabajadores pedirle a mi amigo que los coloque en un hotel. Cuando pregunto por qué ellos me responden que la casa esta embrujada y que no han podido tener buen sueño en mucho tiempo. Ellos me cuentan que cada dos noches ven al fantasma o espectro de una pequeña niña caminando alrededor de sus camas o en la cocina mientras se preparan algo para comer.

Al pasar de unos momentos de argumentación, mi amigo se lleva algunos a un hotel cercano. Los más valientes se quedan en la casa diciendo que ellos han visto a esta chica, pero que no les importa. Yo me quede en la casa con mi cámara en mano por si acaso la veía, pero después de intentar dormir con un ojo abierto perdí el control y dormí hasta el día siguiente. Temprano en la mañana, sin fotos de fantasmas pero con un montón de fotos de ramirezis, maneje 12 horas de vuelta a mi casa.

– Gracias a Felix Simonovis por traducir el artículo.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]