Expand your reach by partnering with Mikolji.
Our YouTube channel has gotten over 16 million views so far!
How will you benefit from being a Mikolji Sponsor?
– Your company will be featured in our social media posts and on our Zoom background screen during recorded and live events
– Reach highly educated consumers who are passionate about freshwater fish
– Interact with a very engaged audience.
– Our audience is worldwide. Your products will reach across the globe.
– Access to our distribution network, currently reaching 25 million public school students in the United States.
– You’ll be part of our growing family of collaborators working to improve freshwater species conservation education.
– Multiple collaborative opportunities are available. Sponsor expeditions, books, documentaries, talks, speeches, articles, or any other of our content products.
Current Opportunity: Become a sponsor of Mikolji’s new book:
Fishes of the Orinoco in the wild
During the first few days of our pre-launch, this book already has over 250 people on our waiting list. You have the opportunity to feature your company inside the book by becoming a book sponsor. We have different levels of sponsorship available.
This book will take you on an underwater photography journey through clear water streams in the Orinoco River basin, featuring over 150 species of freshwater fish. Explore the natural underwater world of Venezuela and Colombia, in the Lost World, the Amazonas inselbergs, and other remote areas in the tropical rainforests of the Guiana Shield.
View the original colors of these species when they are in their natural habitats and get valuable information of their homes, including GPS locations, pH levels, and other species that share their biotopes. Learn what their scientific names mean or stand for, interesting anecdotes, observations of fish behavior in the wild, and underwater photography tips, such as camera settings and the gear used to take each image.
Ongoing opportunities: Sponsor one of our videos
The Fusion between Nature Science and Art
More about Mikolji
“If you are an admirer of the aquatic habitats of South America, you certainly know Ivan Mikolji!
He’s a world-renowned explorer, researcher, audio/visual artist, and author who tirelessly documents the magnificent diversity and wonder of this beautiful region of the world. His dramatic underwater videos are seen around the world, and his photographs have graced articles in numerous publications.
Ivan Mikolji is also an extremely accomplished artist, whose beautiful interpretations of the aquatic life of Venezuela and South America are sought after by collectors worldwide.”Scott Fellman, Tannin Aquatics